Monday, June 9

Weird. I was looking at drafting today, too. While trying out a new search engine, I decided to find out what it could dig up on the 1997 NHL draft (seeing as how three current Bruins were top-ten picks in '97). Ottawa used their 12th pick on Hossa, and at least one columnist was pretty pissd about it. Who did he want instead? Matt Zultek, a player who has never played in the NHL, showed up for 29 games in the AHL, and now spends his time playing for the Trenton Titans in the ECHL (when he's not crying and rocking back in forth in his bedroom with the shades drawn, I imagine). Anyway, here's the article about Ottawa's "missed opportunity".

Hindsight is 20/20, and it's easy to make fun of someone now that we know what we know about Hossa. Which is why I'm doing it, I guess.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats