Tuesday, July 22

Al Roker's show is on TLC right now. And it's really damn compelling (on weed). Seriously though, I can't stop watching. They did a piece on some sort of super incredible pizza place. It's in midtown and I'm going (on weed) as soon as I get a job. Then they profiled the guy who runs the site taquitos.net. I guess the site name comes from a brand of microwaveable Burritos or something that the guy had a passion for. He started the site and started talking about these things and got rolling. Now it's a site about all sorts of junk food and junk food related information. And he has a thing with chips. Roker told me the guy has become something of an authority on chips. He gets calls from companies, free samples and all that garbage. In explaining how this came about, Taquito-guy said, "I eat chips. I like chips. I eat them all the time".

Check out...
The FAQs.
Snacking with the Simpsons.
The photos (they have the Pope blessing a bag of Cheetos).
Potato snack mascots

Al Roker just came back from commmercials with the words, "When I think pork... ". Awesome television.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats