Tuesday, July 22

I know you guys aren't huge on this sort of thing, but just open a few of these up. It's achewood, that comic strip I mentioned in my interview. If nothing else, be sure to check out the "Okay seriously" one, "In the Dumper", and "AIDS Joke".
Course I been drinkin'! Drinkin' is...
Chinese
God and Weed
New Husband New Husband 2
Japanese Girlfriend
A ticket I never get
Okay seriously if you don't laugh at this one there's something wrong with you
I can totally sympathize
Subway Ad Subway Ad 2 Subway Ad 3
That's not chicken Chicken 2
Jail time
Murder Theory
Good Insult
In the Dumper
Crank Calling Cartoon Characters 2 3
A Cold Truth about Smoking Pot
Japanese Marketing
AIDS joke

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats