Wednesday, July 16

I've been trying to figure out a better word than "pantheon" in order to describe us. I suppose this makes absolutely no difference because we could probably just refer to us as "us" and not offend anyone.

Anyway, I started thinking about this because to me "pantheon" comes with at least a few more than three. The technical definition just says it's "a group" and a group can be made of three, but alas I was not satisfied. Then I rememebered something from somewhere, but I couldn't spell it. (Tri-um-bret is what it sorta sounds like, maybe). For the record, this happens much more frequently than you can possibly imagine. I blame the books.

So, in the end I turned where I always turn and decided we're a lot more like the the folks in the State of Hor, except we aren't brothers (literally I've presumed), none of us are named after tents, and I doubt any of us know Parrot, Magpie or Crow.

I call Black Tent King.

JP McGovern
Dr. of Some Serious Knowledge, G.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats