Friday, August 29

El Senor, Jose Reyes had a helluva night against the Braves last night. He provided all of the offense becoming the youngest MLBer in the modern era to homer from both sides of the plate in a single game. Additionally, he made some stellar plays in the field, helping Al Lieter (a man old enough to be his father) maintain his one hitter through seven innings. It's made all the better because it came against the Braves. It also pulled the Mets to 10 1/2 games back in the wildcard race. Yes, I know it's insane to put it like that, but I thought it was worth mentioning because even that seemed so improbable just a few short months ago. El Senor is going to be a star.

Finally one of my teams appears to be rebuilding properly. I just hope they don't go screwing it up with their checkbook this offseason.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats