Wednesday, October 29

The Bird tells me I shouldn't worry so much about last night's Rangers game. He lets me know that the team played hard and suffered from some unfortunate bounces. You know, the same old story.

By God I think he's wrong. That game was exactly the reason to be worried. It was a mirror of the last six frustrating years. Yes, the Ducks wonder-goalie played well, but like every other game in this half-decade, just when you thought the Rangers had something going... a good shift, a good shot or a nice cycle, the opponents raced down and scored. It doesn't matter if it was a whiffer, a wobbler, a floater or a post-ringer, it went between the pipes and the Rangers efforts didn't. Goddamn it.

Buccigross is back. Someone email him.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats