Thursday, October 30

Sounds good. I've definitely seen your posts, and I have posted in the past at SpoFi as Conquistador...

Are you interested in contributing to the BSB? I've read and liked your stuff at SpoFi a lot...Seeing as we haven't been getting the job done in terms of the B's, it would be good to add a hockey junky to our staff...Most of us all like baseball and football, I'm a hoops guy but we don't really have a hockey guy at the site. And of course, you could post on any other Boston sports related topic as well...basically, I occasionally edit posts for grammar and clarity, but otherwise you'd have free reign. And no profanity, please...

Let me know if you're interested and I'll set you up...

Peter


I'm thinking about becoming the 8th contributor at the Boston Sports Blog. I emailed them a while ago, telling them their Bruins coverage sucks, and I've been going back and forth with the editor for a while now. Hey, it's another thing to do while I'm unemployed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats