Tuesday, December 30

Can't sleep. All of the cigarettes I stole from you guys might have something to do with it. My apologies- I left $5 on the table. I know it doesn't make up for what I drank and smoked, but it's all I had.

So on the way home, right at the railroad tracks at the bottom of Mountain Road, there were two bandanas (one light blue, the other a kind of purple/white mix), the ruins of a blue and white plaid shirt, and what may have once been a black scarf. Next to these, there was a dead chicken. No shit. I have a feeling the chicken might have been headless, but I didn't turn it over to check. Just thought you should know.

Also, I finished a bunch of missions in GTA. The Ice Cream stuff is done, and so is the Boatyard shit. So those will generate money when we stop by. I did a couple of assassination missions too, but the coolest thing I did was the last Tommy Vercetti mission. You have to trick a couple of cops into following you into a garage, and then you can steal their unis. After that, you're supposed to go to the mall and blow a store up before it's investigated so the cops can't trace a bungled job back to you. The book says to use the cop car, but there's another, much cooler way. It's saved under the top save spot (the most recent, for the record, is the one that was recorded at like 4:30am - I think it's the 8th spot).

Here's a hint, if you want to try it: It has nothing to do with the Avenger in the garage at the mansion. Check out the police stations around the city for a better ride.

Unemployed!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats