Saturday, January 3

Canada vs USA for the gold at noon on Monday. Good stuff. Too bad we'll miss it.

I watched the USA go against Finalnd today. They look solid, especially on defense. That Stuart kid is awesome. And Al Montoya, their goalie, is really good too. Patrick O'Sullivan (who may be a B's prospect... ?) looked solid, but had a terrible penalty that essentially cost Al the shutout. Zach Parise is a future star. Fucking Devils. He leads the tournie in scoring and had an assist on the first goal (shorthanded).

Nigel Dawes, a Ranger draft pick, is having a great couple of weeks so far. He scored in Canada's 7-1 victory over the Czechs. Monday should be hard fought, judging by what I saw today and what the announcers tell me about the Canucks. It's a shame I'll be at work. Neil, you're welcome to stop by if you want to watch. We get it with the hockey package.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats