Tuesday, May 25

It's 3:20am, so I'll make this as quick as I can. Here's the thing: I've lost a part of my sense of humor since I've stopped smoking pot. I sleep better, and I can actually walk back from 235 without weaving back and forth like it's my New Birthday after waking up from a twelve-year coma. That should be good, I suppose. You can't complain about having all of your parts working well on the way home, but I still feel like something's missing.

While walking home, I tried to do McGovern's "It's Never Been Said Before" thing. Here's what I came up with:

1) "If I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life? GORP. Definitely GORP."
2) "Grape-Nuts are the king of the food pantheon."
3) "Mac and Me was way better than E.T."

I had 12 minutes of fairly sober walking to think about it, too. Sad. Very, very sad.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats