Friday, July 9

At what point do you just get fed up? Every summer the Bruins do this. Every summer good players leave. They may not be great ones, but they are important cogs and fuck man, often All-stars. And every summer I hear from Alan a slew of big, fat, BUTS. But he's a cancer. But he's soft in corners. But we got Anson Carter for him. At some point, I would lose it. I would flip my lid and crap on my yellow jersey.

Look, they're you're favorite team and I know you're not going to jump ship or nothing, but you've got some free time... Start writing letters to O'Connell, kidnap Jacobs favorite concession stand worker, offer money to help the cause... But for the Love of Ray Borque and his Colorado Cup, this cannot stand.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats