Sunday, July 25

Roy (or Amadi, whatever),

Your offer intrigues me.

I am unaware of any deaths in my family, but if this is true I would be very interested in speaking to you over the phone. My number is (201) 951-3696. I can climb any tree. Please call or email me with details as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Neil

--- "Roy Benjamin (Lottery Coordinator)." wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I am Mr Amadi Peter ,A bank accountant in charge of
> My client's account,a national of your country,who
> used to work with shell Development company in
> Nigeria(OILCOMPANY).Where he worked out a contract
> with the kadunna Refinery with contract number of
> NNPC/PED/9753/KADREF/99.
> After shall be referred to as my client On April 21,
> 1999, my client,
> hiswife,and their three children were involved in a
> car accident along
> Sagamu express way. All occupants of the vehicle
> unfortunately lost their lives.
>
> Since then I have made several inquiries to the
> embassy to locate any of my clients extended
> Relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
> After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided
> to trace his first
> namover the Internet, to locate any member of his
> family, hence I
> contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in
> repatriating the money
> and property left behind by my client. Where the
> deceased had an account valued at about ($12.5
> million US dollars) the
> whole fund has been issued into the bank's static
> account untill they found an information of the
> relatives whom they will hand over all the
> document of claim and change of ownership by fax or
> mail post free of charge.
>
> Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
> relatives for over 4 years now I seek your consent
> to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
> since you have the same first name so that the
> proceeds of this account valued at ($12.5 million US
> dollars) can be paid into your account.We Can share
> the money 60% to me and 40% to you.
> All I require is your honest cooperation to enable
> us see this deal
> through. I guarantee that this will be executed
> under a legitimate
> arrangement that will protect you from any breach of
> the law.I am also happy to inform you that this
> transaction is 100% risk
> free and can not endanger you or myself in any way.
>
> NOTE: I ALSO NEED YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS SO THAT
> WE CAN TALK OVER THIS AS I WILL LIKE HONESTY TO BE
> OUR WORD IN THIS TRANSACTION.IF YOU ARE NOT
> COMFORTABLE IN GIVING YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OUT YOU CAN
> OPEN UP WITH A NEW/VIRGIN BANK ACCOUNT.
>
> THANKS AND GOD BLESS US.
>
> Mr Amadi Peter.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats