Monday, November 29

New Intermittent Feature! Things I found in the box in my closet. Bonus points if you can guess who wrote this one.

Numbo the first:

30 Sept 1997

Hello Boss! I arrived in Germany a few days ago, and with jet lag and an empty stomach I found a beer 100% better than Kingfisher. After a few beers (I'm not a lush) I found myself a very happy, disoriented drunk in the middle of a foreign country. But I had a map! Stopping under a street light, I examined a street sign, which unfortunately was written in German. I squinted at the sign and the map wondering which street was which and where I was going. All this consternation made my butt itch. With my giant left hand, I reached under my underwear deep into my pants until I found that infernal itch. I itched and itched and itched until my belt broke. It snapped right there in the middle of Germany. A passing car beeped. I waved, collected my pants and staggered back to the youth hostle (sic).

Hope you are happy, healthy and employed,
XXXXX

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats