Sunday, August 7

I just received the following in my inbox:

"Dear Jesus,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family an enjoyable Summer.


Now that we are in the third quarter of 2005, many organizations have begun to prepare their strategic plans for 2006. In the past, many of these companies have found it valuable to speak with Caliper as part of this planning process. This gives us time to better understand their business, as well as their plans for the upcoming year, and discuss how Caliper's services can assist them with meeting their objectives. I have attached "Caliper At A Glance" to familiarize you with the scope of our services...."


Apparently when I was looking up the caliper test at DP, I registered at their site with the name Jesus. Forgot about that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats