Monday, August 1

"Monday August 01, the 2005 - (RDS.ca) - player of center high-speed motorboat and autonomous player, Mike Modano, received three offers of teams of the national League. Modano is currently in reflexion in order to decide where it will continue its career. Thrashers of Atlanta, Penguins de Pittsburgh and Bruins of Boston would be in the race. But the fellow-member Renaud Lavoie learned that all indicates that Bruins would be in the test card of Modano and that an advertisement could be made as of Tuesday."

Yes, it's a French-Canadian website, and this translation was all I could do with Altavista.

It's from RDS.ca, and I'm trying to find out if this is a reputable website or not, but in the meantime I'm going to enjoy the fact that the Bruins of Boston might land Modano, even if his career is slowing down. Modano is much better than Lindros, and any team would be happy to have him anchoring the second line. I hope his reflexion goes well.

I would also like to add that I am a high-speed motorboat.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats