Saturday, October 8

Hockey Update: The Rangers have three points and it's three points they really have no business having. They were out-played and less disciplined in both games, at least until late. The one characteristic this team seems to have is that they will not give up. And if I had to pick a trait, that would be high on the list. Tonight they get Jersey for the first time of eight.

The Panthers have been no joke. I've only seen a few shifts from their games, but they look solid. Two shut-outs don't lie.

Jeff Halpern will be a point scoring machine this year. Ha!

I nabbed Bochenski in my fantasy league. I emailed ESPN's correspondent who let me know when he became available (added to the ESPN list of free agents) and that he's back with Spezza and Heater for tonight's game. I've got people working for me on this thing. I'm in 8th place.

Boston looked suggish last night. They had no giddy-up, no pep, no razz-matazz, no zoom-zoom. Raycroft played well. Murray had a nice goal (typical Murray). Joe looked like Joe looks. Sammy drew some calls, but couldn't finish. Leetch made a few guys look silly skating around them, but was largely responsible for the third goal.. It was late and he pinched and missed. Anyway, good players playing poorly together. They'll get it worked out.

Should I drop Kovalchuk and Boyton?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats