Thursday, October 13

JP, Boynton's back. And the best part is, he finally just called his agent up and told him to cut the shit.

He probably won't play on the first PP unit (Leetch and Zhamnov will probably end up as QBs there), but might end up on the second unit when he gets healthy. He's not a big scorer yet, though, so you might not be interested in picking him up. I'd be surprised if he scored ten goals. I'm betting he gets around 30-35 points, with maybe 5-10 goals, but I'd love it if he proves me wrong. He's a two-way guy, though, and not an offensive D-guy, so there are probably better options out there for you, point-wise.

Just so you know.

And I just found out my free Center Ice Preview is over. Dammit.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats