Monday, October 10

Unless San Diego's kicker manages two field goals and an extra point tonight, I'll be 2-8 in fantasy football this year. While 7 points from a kicker is not outside the realm of possibility, it doesn't make me feel any better. My fantasy performance has sucked. And if I wasn't 5-0 in my Survivor pool and if my Skins weren't 3-1, I would be close to giving up on football this year already.

At least I managed to get in a hockey league. Daytons on Crenshaw (the hockey franchise) currently rests in third place. The tending is strong with Hasek, Giggy and DiPietro. Offensive categories are steady and looking better as Kovalchuk gets back in the mix. I've recently dropped Niinimaa (he kinda sucks), Kozlov (too many Thrashers), and Boynton (he's not playing hockey). They were replaced with Seabrook, Bochenski, and Rucinsky. Seabrook has looked awesome, but he'll be on a short leash. He's only 12 years old or something, but I've seen some Blackhawk games this year and the kid is for real. Bochenski I nabbed when I heard he was back with the big fellas (Dan "The Man... Slaughter" Heatley and Spezza) in Ottawa. And Ruca is a shooter who gets PP time.

How you fellas doing in your league?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats