Thursday, January 19

Finding a new roommate:


Hello,
I'm a professional (IT), male, 29 years old!
I'm clean, easy going and quiet.
I like music, reading, going out sometimes.
I already leave in Hoboken (6th and Madison) but I have to move at the end of the month because my roommate is going to live with her boyfriend.
Spelling error

Hi,
I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS APT.!!!
Yelling error

Hi,
I'm a 22 year old male managing a dental office in Edgewater.
Career error

Hello,
My name is viviancool and i am 25 years old.I am a very tolerant person and down to earth.I dont intefer into other peoples businesses.I like to respect their privacy.I am looking for someone that i could confide in as a family and that could confide in me as well.I am open minded and also free with anyone.I am looking for someone that is okay with my kind of person and most especially a trustworthy person.
Waaaay to much information

Did you recieve my email about housing options?
Maybe?

Hi,
I was wondering if the apt/house is still available for viewing. A little about myself, I'm a considerate 24 year old, non smoking, professional (marketing), laid back gay male working in the city.
What is it about this apartment?

Hello!
My name is victoria, but you can call me vicky, anyway I am 26 and a model .pls i saw the add you posted on craigslist and i am really interested in being your roomate.i will be relocating to the US soon and i am really in need of a room.pls kindly send me details on the room you have for rent..And i will like to have answers to the question below.
1. I will like to have the description of the room, size, and the equipments in there.
2. I will like to have the rent fee per month plus the utilities.
3. Also I will like to know if there is any garage or parking space cos I will like to purchase a car as soon as i arrive.
4. I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be stand as a kind of commitment that I am truely coming over to take the room which will also serve as a collerteral for you to hold the room for me, upon my arrival to move in.
5. If the #4 questions is YES, I will like to know the total cost for me to pay, before i move in, somthing like a deposit or something to guarentee me the place prior to me arrival.
6. I will like to know the major intersection nearest your neighborhood. like shopping mall, bus line e.t.c
7. Lastly, I will like to know more about you and also I will like to have your pics as for me to know how my roommate to be looks like.
8. Payment mode.

Living with a model sounded like a good idea for about ten seconds. Look at number 8. Payment options? Would listening to you and your slick boyfriend Paolo hump until 4am while I cry myself to sleep be payment enough? No. No it wouldn't.

Hi,
I'm interested in the posting. Please let me know if I can come by and see the place sometime soon. You can contact me at the number below. Please feel free to ask me any questions that you may have.
Done and done

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats