Friday, January 27

Ovechkin Collection (Google Video)

Ben Bodner put this together. I don't know who the hell that is or why he put it together. I don't really care either. What I do care about is this -- Why isn't he running the NHL's marketing campaign?

And oh yeah, Ovechkin makes a lot of people look ridiculous in this video, but the things he does to poor Toni Lydman (#5 Buffalo - about a minute into the clip) deserve noting. I had to rewind about four times during that sequence and I'll probably watch it again when I'm done posting. Ovechkin doesn't even score on that particular play and I still feel bad for the entire Buffalo roster. I feel especially bad for Poor Toni Lydman, a mere hydrant to Alexander's lifted leg.

And me? I'm dumb. (This link won't go to the right spot, but scroll down a bit and you'll know what I'm talking about.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats