Friday, April 21

The only thing that irritates me more than seeing people riding their bicycles on the sidewalk on my walk to work is seeing professionals scooting along on those ludicrous little metal scooter things.

If you're wearing a tie and you're also on a scooter, you deserve no respect from anyone ever.

Boss: We're all going to have to pull together and put in some extra hours to meet the deadline on this project.

Employee: Um hey, Kip? Didn't you scoot to work today?

Boss: Yes.

Employee: Okay then. I'm outta here at five.

Anyway, as far as the bikes on the sidewalk thing goes, this morning I saw a guy on a bike ride through a pile of dog crap. Some of it stuck to his back tire and flung itself all up his back as he pedaled along. He didn't seem to notice. Dude's gonna be pretty bummed when he gets wherever he's headed and finds out there's dogshit all over his back.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats