Thursday, December 7

Leeroy Jenkins rides the elevator.

Comments:
As a huge nerd, I love this video. I'm kind of surprised you (as a not-quite-so-nerdy dude) are a Leeroy fan, though.
 
I love Leeroy. He's my hero.

I'm also utterly captivated by the whole WoW sub-super-geek-culture that has developed. I have no interest in the game itself, but there is a book idea in there somewhere (like Wordfreak and professional Scrabble).
 
I used to do the Ubergeek thing with City of Heroes. It was Shep's account, so I stopped playing when he moved out, but I have to say I really enjoyed it. I actually got to the point where I would play with some teammates on the same nights at the same time, and we had Teamspeak set up so that we could actually talk in-game, instead of typing. I got to know some of the guys (and girls, suprisingly enough) fairly well. It was fun, and more of a social gathering than you'd imagine. All of the people in my group were 25+, which was also kind of a shocker when I actually began talking to them.

I am a huge nerd.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats