Friday, January 5

I was only watching the Leafs/Bruins game on and off last night... What a drubbing! Sorry, Alan.

Anyway, my favorite part of the game was when they showed Tim Thomas collecting a puck behind his net and the on-ice audio caught him hollering instructions to one of the B's defensemen. He yelled, "Come and get it, Jerk!". Obediently enough the defensemen went behind the net, closely followed by a Leaf forechecker, and collected the puck.

It took me a while to figure out why Thomas was calling him teammate a jerk, but once I did, everything made a lot more sense.

I love hockey nicknames. I think they should be published on each team's website.

Comments:
Well, while it wasn't the best game Boston has played this year, the Bruins only lost by eight goals. They kept it close, and that's really all you can ask for from your defense and goaltender.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View My Stats